Thursday, October 12, 2006

You Just Don't Get It

Maybe I don't have the right words to explain to you what I'm thinking, but here - let me try:

It's like looking for concrete but only finding quick sand and thinking that "Maybe that's okay for now." But you know in your heart that it's not because as soon as you find solid ground, you're pretty damn certain that you're going to take a stand.

You forgot what I said to you yesterday, but repeated it to me today as though it were your own. You believe that everything should resonate - and it does . The problem is it never builds.

There is strength in understanding, but it's power is limited if you make no effort to understand. I've already lost what I found because perhaps what I believe to know isn't truly what I thought it was in the first place.

Press stop.
Be you.
And hope that maybe all of this is nothing more than a dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home